6 Reasons You Don't Need Long-Term Care Insurance
- You're never going to get sick.
- You are going to inherit a fortune.
- You are going to win the lottery.
- Your children are going to support you.
- You have Medicare and/or health insurance.
- The government will take care of you. (Does that concept frighten anyone else?!!!)
Even though 69% of 65-year-olds need some type of long-term care in their remaining lifetime*, most people have never even looked at the cost of a long-term care insurance policy. The staggering truth is that 28% of 65-year-olds will need at least 5 years of care in their remaining lifetime!*
The single greatest deterrent to getting Long-Term Care insurance is the "use-it-or-lose-it" frustration. Most policies work the same way as auto insurance - if you never need the insurance, you've wasted your money. But if you did need the insurance, you're glad you had it!
What if there was a plan available that allowed you to give your unused benefits to a named beneficiary TAX-FREE at the time of your death?! Now, that would be a plan worth looking into! For a FREE, 18-minute consultation to see if this affordable plan will work for you, please give us a call at (559) 734-4288 or email us today.
*According to a Wall Street Journal article, dated 2/22/2006.